The primary role of the website is to promote discussion of policy matters, which may be of interest to the Australian Labor Party, via the following strategy:
- To convene policy forums as considered appropriate, to which all party members are invited.
- To develop policy positions and to conduct campaigns in support of those policy positions
- To promote independent candidates standing for office within the Party
- To acknowledge and reply to all correspondence received.
- To perform such other tasks consistent with its primary role.
ALP National Constitution
ALP National Platform
Acknowledging the innovative work towards embedding a narrative of high expectations and a strength-based approach in the education of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, Labor supports promotion of an approach to education policy along the lines of the aforementioned strategy.
Stern H (2018) Towards embedding a narrative of high expectations and positive thinking into the policy framework regarding the education of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children. Annual Conference of the Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE), Sydney, 2-6 Dec. 2018.
Responsibility for the design, content and ongoing maintenance of this web site, which is not an official web site of the ALP, resides with Harvey Stern. Harvey is a Life member of the Australian Labor Party.
For matters related generally to the ALP, contact its State Office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For matters related specifically to this web site, contact Harvey Stern via email: email@example.com
The web site was last updated on 15 August 2019 .